Hannah had a great time at her riding lesson tonight that mom and dad got her for her birthday.
We will try to get pictures posted for you to see. She learned how to make the horse go, stop, turn left and turn right. She fell off the horse at the end when the teacher got the horse to trot. But she got right back up there and ended it on a positive note. Rob's mom and dad came up to watch her. She was cold and tired by the time her lesson was over.
Also - I need to make an ammendment to one of my resolutions. I commit to getting up by 6:40 on school mornings - instead of 6:15 (just not possible). If anyone has a problem with this change after the fact - tooooo baaaaad! By the way - I have NOT SEEN resolutions posted for everyone....
Hope to talk to you soon. LOVE - AMY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment